TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Welcome to http://llauradorwines.com the online store of Llaurador Wines.
- The terms “Llaurador Wines” “http://llauradorwines.com” “us” or “we” refer to the owner of this website. The terms “you”, “your” or “customer” refer to the user or viewer of this website.
- By using this website, you represent to Llaurador Wines that you are at least 21 years of age.
- Title to all wines sold by Llaurador Wines passes to the buyer in California, and the buyer is solely responsible for the shipment of wines. By placing an order, you authorize us to act on your behalf and to engage a common carrier to deliver the purchased products. We make no representation as to the legal rights of anyone to ship or import wines into any state outside California. In all cases, the buyer is responsible for complying with the laws and regulations, in particular those relating to the importation of alcohol, in effect in the state to which the buyer is shipping alcohol.
- Orders are by credit card only. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. The billing address for any such credit card needs to be provided at the time of your order and must be the address on your credit card statement.
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, downloads, and software, is the property of this site's owner or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of this site's owner and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of this site's owner or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- Llaurador Wines provides this site and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents. Llaurador Wines disclaims all such representations and warranties, including for example warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, Llaurador Wines does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete, or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
- Except as specifically stated on this site, neither Llaurador Wines nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
Importer and Online Merchant of José Pastor Selections
Copyright © 2014-Present. Llaurador Wines,LLC. Terms and Conditions.